If you’re looking for upgraded off-road protection for your truck, the Throttle Down Kustoms Cyclone steel bumper is a great choice. The Cyclone bumper features thick CNC laser-cut PNO steel offering all the protection you need. With more aggressive styling than factory bumpers, added mount points for an LED bar and cube lights, and plenty of finish options, you’re sure to be covered on your next trek. At Throttle Down Kustoms, all our products are hand-fabricated and laser-cut right here in the U.S.A.
Cyclone Bumper Standard LED Lights
The Cyclone has a super clean integrated light bar mount as a standard feature. You can install your own 20″ light bar, or we can install a light bar for you.The Cyclone bumper includes an LED light bar mount that is compatible with a Baja Designs S8 LED light bar, but can be ordered without the light.
In addition, you can choose between zero, one, or two sets of recessed cube light mounts. All of these lights will be well protected if you go off-road or use your truck on a job site. An upgraded steel bumper also means more protection during your everyday travels on the highway. Check out this article to learn about all the advantages steel bumpers offer.
Cyclone Customization Options
This bumper also offers a ton of other design options. Select from:
- Grille Guard Bars – You can add Prerunner bars or Mayhem uprights to the bumper if you want more protection for your grille and headlights.
- Vent Finish – You can get the vent in polishable stainless steel, paintable bare steel, or powder coated. Powder coating is available in Black, Silver Vein, or Bright White.
- Adaptive Cruise Control – If you’ve got ACC, we can add a hole to the bumper for the sensor.
- Parking Sensor Holes – OEM parking sensors will press fit into these holes.
- Powder Coating – We’ve got several powder coating options to choose from. You can get powder coating applied in black, gloss black, matte black, bright white, Bengal silver, or silver vein. And, if you want to paint your bumper to match your truck, we can ship it in bare steel, ready to paint.
The Cyclone also comes with 3/4″ Clevis mounts ready to handle whatever you may throw their way. Swapping your factory bumper for a more heavy-duty, longer-lasting bumper will protect your work truck or personal vehicle and keep it looking great for many years.
Refer to the chart below to find a TDK Cyclone Bumper for your make and model:
|Chevy||Silverado 1500 |
|Dodge||RAM 1500 |
|GMC||Sierra 1500 |
With nearly 20 years in business here in the U.S.A., our fabricators are happy to build the perfect bumper for your truck. In addition to building bumpers and frames, we’re also excited to help with custom fabrication. You can learn more about our custom work or check out our customer reviews here. If you’d like to order your own Cyclone bumper, you can contact us here.