Our basic front Bumper is a classic, clean and heavy-duty bumper. It offers much more protection than the OE bumper, and the clevis mounts help with recovering your truck. Like our other bumpers, this bumper is made from precision CNC-cut US-made steel for long-lasting strength. We also offer a full set of options for this bumper. You can get the bumper with additional cube light holes, holes for parking sensors, and even a receiver hitch.
LED Lighting Options For Your Steel Bumper
Extra light is always nice to have. Our standard Bumpers give you a couple of different options. An LED light bar can be mounted to the bumper. You also can choose between zero, one, or two sets of recessed holes for cube lights. If you plan to hit the trails in your rig, LED lights are a must-have. LED lights will:
- Increase visibility both on and off road
- Be durable enough (when integrated into your bumper design) to handle branches and brush.
- Increase your ability to spot (and be spotted by) wildlife.
The TDK team will take extra care to pack and protect your selected lights and bumper mounting hardware, so you have everything you need to install the LEDs on your new Throttle Down Kustoms bumper.
A Full Complement Of Options
Like all of our products, the Bumper line is highly customizable. We can accommodate all of your OE sensors and have other things to choose from as well:
- Parking Sensors – If you choose this option, your OE parking sensors will press fit into the holes we provide.
- Adaptive Cruise Control – If you’ve got ACC, select this option, and we’ll add a mounting hole for the sensor.
- LED Light Holes – There’s never enough light. Choose between zero, one, or two sets of recessed holes for cube lights. We can provide the cube lights if you’d like.
- Receiver Hitch – We offer two locations for mounting a front receiver hitch. Hidden behind the license plate or just above it.
- Powder Coating – Whether you want your bumper to stand out or blend in, we’ve got several powder coating options to choose from. You can get powder coating applied in black, gloss black, matte black, bright white, Bengal silver, or silver vein. And, if you want to paint your bumper to match your truck, we can ship it in bare steel, ready to paint.
- Bull Bar – Interested in adding the extra protection of a bull bar to your bumper? Most of our bumpers can easily accommodate a bull bar addition. Give us a call for details
- Engine Block Heater – If your truck has an engine block heater, this option provides a place to mount the plug.
Refer to the table below to find a standard TDK Bumper for your make and model:
|Chevy||Silverado 1500 |
|Ford||1966-77 Bronco |
|GMC||Sierra 1500 |
At Throttle Down Kustoms, every steel bumper we make offers upgraded protection. The Bumper has a heavy-duty yet minimalistic design that looks great on any truck. Like all our bumpers, it is made in the USA and hand-welded by our skilled team of craftsmen. We provide a lifetime warranty to back it up. We also do custom work. You can learn more about our custom work on this page, or you can contact us here.