1997-2002 Jeep TJ Wrangler Skid Plate – TDK Frame
This product ships in 2 to 4 weeks.
Throttle Down Kustoms skid kits are serious armor for your Jeep’s transmission and transfer case. TDK skids are CNC laser cut and CNC bent for a precise fit. If you’ve ever started grinding to get a hand made skid to fit a frame, you know how important precision manufacturing is. At TDK, we also make Jeep frames with CNC laser cuts and bent precision. So we know exactly how the skid should fit, and exactly where the bolt holes should go.
- Bolt on mounting.
- Removable skid skin so you can service the tranny or transfer case while still supporting it.
- Round hex head skid skin fasteners slide over rocks and you can still get a tool on them.
- Replaces the existing tranny mount crossmember.
- Will fit all OEM engine, tranny, and transfer case combinations.
- 1.5″ diameter, .120″ wall thickness DOM tubing.
- 3/16″ steel plate.
- This will ONLY fit the TDK TJ Frame.
- This will NOT fit the OEM TJ Frame.
Dropping the tranny mount allows you to fit other drivetrain options, or tilt the drivetrain to improve driveshaft angles.
- 0″ Drop – Tranny mount is in the stock location.
- 1 ” Drop – Tranny mount sits 1″ lower than stock.
- 1.5″ Drop – Tranny mount sits 1.5″ lower than stock.
|Dimensions||36 × 36 × 20 in|
|1997 - 2002||Jeep||TJ Wrangler|