1997-2006 TJ Wrangler Jeep Frame
You can put away your sand blaster and grinder because ThrottleDownKustoms.com has the perfect frame for your 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler. Our frames are CNC mandrel bent from high-quality steel and are guaranteed to align perfectly with each bolt hole on your Jeep. Each frame is made in the USA, so you can feel assured that you are supporting American workers with each order. Frames from TDK promise a great fit and great welds for your Wrangler project.
Don’t spend hours sanding, grinding and painting that old frame only to have it rust again. Throttle Down Kustoms’ Jeep frames are better than OE. Start with a solid frame for your project!
TDK FRAME MANUFACTURING PROCESS
- TDK frames are CNC mandrel bent for better than OEM precision.
- Brackets are CNC laser cut out of 3/16″ and 1/4″ P&O steel plate.
- Frames and brackets are hand welded in Montana.
- Jeep frames are made from 2″ x 4″ rectangular 3/16″ wall A500 tubing.
- Brackets are made with 3/16″ and 1/4″ P&O steel.
- You can have the frame customized to meet your needs. Contact us to learn more.
INCLUDED MOUNTING POINTS
- Steering Box
- Front and Rear Upper and Lower Control Arm mounts
- TDK Skid Plate included with frame. (TDK Skid Plate pattern only; the stock TJ Skid Plate will not work with the TDK TJ Frame)
- Sway Bar, Front and Rear
- Body Mounts, Grille Mount
- Front Bumper
- Rear Crossmember Standard
- Gas Tank
- Front and Rear Bump Stop Holes
- Motor Mount welded in (6cy)
- Steering Shaft Idler Mounting location
- Rear Coil Spring Mount
- Rear Shock Mounts with 5/16″ nuts welded in.
- Rear Track Bar Mount set up for stock rear track bar.
- Front Coil Spring Mount with Shock Mounts welded to frame
- Front Track Bar Mount, set up for Adjustable track bar comes with the TDK Frame.
- TJ Frames do not come with fuel line or brake line holes. You will have to drill and tap holes.
- All frames are shipped bare metal.
- Some stock running boards do not work the same. You may have to modify them to work.
|Dimensions||170 × 57 × 24 in|
Note: Weight and dimensions listed may not represent actual product weight or size and may only be used for shipping purposes.
|1997 - 2006||Jeep||TJ Wrangler|