2019-2020 Freightliner Van Cyclone Bumper
At TDK, we offer the highest quality and most ruggedly stylish bumpers you can get.
- Custom Design – Choose your bumper style, light holes, powder coating, and more.
- Made In The USA – We build every bumper in our shop in Moore, Montana.
- Lifetime Warranty – TDK bumper are built to last the lifetime of your Freightliner.
- Precision Fit – Our bumpers are CNC laser cut for exact fitment.
- Top-Notch Protection – A steel bumper protects your van better than a factory bumper, and looks great too!
If you rely on your Freightliner to get you to your favorite fishing spot before dawn or finish up at the job site after dark, this Throttle Down Kustoms Cyclone bumper is the perfect fit for you. The Cyclone bumper includes an LED light bar mount, compatible with a Baja Designs S8 LED light bar, but can be ordered without the light. The Cyclone also includes an integrated air vent, which offers several finishing options. The strength of this bumper comes from solid PNO steel plate that is CNC laser cut for exact and precise fitment. Our experienced and certified welders build Cyclone bumpers right here in the USA.
All TDK bumpers:
- Are made from solid PNO steel plate, 3/16 or 1/4 inch thick
- Are CNC laser cut for exact and precise fitment
- Can accommodate factory parking sensors
- Offer no-weld mounting, just like the OEM bumpers they replace
- Offer custom design and finish options, and are 100% Made In The USA
We don’t offer one-size-fits-all bumpers at TDK – we can customize your bumper to suit your Freightliner. Add on a Mayhem grille guard or PreRunner to get the look you’re going for and choose powder coating and lighting options for a custom touch. Contact us for options – we’re happy to help!
Please note: Factory fog light mounts are not available, and the factory tow hook is not accessible. However, all bumpers come with three quarter inch Clevis mount that has a 7/8″ hole for easy tow hookup to replace the function of the factory hooks.
|Dimensions||80 × 24 × 24 in|
Note: Weight and dimensions listed may not represent actual product weight or size and may only be used for shipping purposes.
|2019 - 2020||Freightliner||2500|
|2019 - 2020||Freightliner||3500|