If you have a 2007 truck with the original bumper it may be time for an upgrade. There’s countless varieties of bumpers online for new vehicles. But it’s hard to find bumpers for older trucks, including those from the 2007 model year. If you’re looking to replace your bumper, a steel bumper can be a great investment. Our team came up with this helpful guide to help you know what to look for when selecting a replacement bumper. Steel bumpers offer great protection and they can last forever, if taken care of. And, we offer plenty of bumpers to choose from for ’07 trucks here at Throttle Down Kustoms.
Styles Of Steel Bumpers Offered By Throttle Down Kustoms:
We have many different types of steel bumpers here at TDK. For 2007 Chevrolet, Dodge RAM, Ford, GMC and Toyota models, you can expect many of the bumper types listed below to be available.
- Steel Bumper: Our Steel Bumper offers upgraded protection and durability as compared to your OEM bumper with a more aggressive look.
- Cyclone: The Cyclone is a bit more customizable than the Steel Bumper. It offers options for mounting lighting, and has a slotted front grille insert for airflow. The insert is a separate part, so it’s easy to have it painted a different color to contrast with the rest of the bumper.
- Bumper Grille Guard: The Bumper Grille Guard can be added to our Steel Bumper. The mig welded guard protects the front of the hood and headlights of your vehicle.
- Push Bar: The Push Bar is another option that can be added to a Steel Bumper. Similar to the Bumper Grille Guard, it offers extra protection, but just for the grille. But as it is smaller, it provides extra protection without adding much weight.
- PreRunner: The PreRunner offers more protection that the Push Bar. It is welded to the Steel Bumper and has longer push bar. Then, extra supports are added that extend to either end of the bumper.
- Mayhem: The Mayhem Bumper starts with the Steel Bumper, and adds the headlight protection from the Bumper Grille Guard. But the center section has a more aggressive look than the Bumper Grille Guard.
Features Of Every Throttle Down Kustoms Bumper
When you buy our bumpers you can be sure all of our bumpers are built here in the USA. We take pride in our welding, and our bumpers are designed using OEM specifications to ensure proper fitment. All of our bumpers can be customized with lights, winches ect. and include a lifetime warranty.
We also have offerings for plenty of other model year trucks. If you have a 2006 model year truck, you should check out this post.
When looking for a new bumper look no further than Throttle Down Kustoms. We have been in business for more than 15 years in Montana, USA. All of our products are hand welded by certified professionals. You can learn more about our custom work here, or you can contact us here.