CJ3A Jeep Frame
This product is not available online. Please call to order.
Don’t spend hours sanding, grinding and painting that old frame only to have it rust again. Throttle Down Kustoms’ frames are better than OE. Start with a solid frame for your project! Frames start at $2295.
TDK FRAME MANUFACTURING PROCESS
- TDK frames are CNC mandrel bent for better than OEM precision.
- Brackets are CNC laser cut out of 3/16″ and 1/4″ P&O steel plate.
- Frames and brackets are hand welded in Montana.
- Jeep frames are made from 2″ x 4″ rectangular 3/16″ wall A500 tubing.
- Brackets are made with 3/16″ and 1/4″ P&O steel.
- 1976 TO 1986 CJ Springs with SR $250
- YJ Springs with SR $250
- Sag Steering Mounts n/c
- Bumper Receiver Hitch $250
- Bumper Receiver Hitch with Tire Carrier $675
- Buick V6 Mounts; Chevrolet 350 Mounts; $275 no motor mounts n/c
- Universal Skid Plate Options $400
- You can have the frame customized to meet your needs. Contact us to learn more.
INCLUDED MOUNTING POINTS
- Throttle Down Kustoms’ CJ3A Frames are built without the rear K-style crossmember. Instead, we use a 1/4 steel angle that is CNC water cut with the body mounts cut in. This is stronger than the stock K-style crossmember.
- All frames are shipped bare metal.
- Throttle Down Kustoms does not offer the stock battery box welded to the frame. The end user will have to reinstall the stock battery tray to the new frame.
- Some stock running boards do not work the same. You may have to modify them to work.
|Dimensions||170 × 57 × 24 in|
Note: Weight and dimensions listed may not represent actual product weight or size and may only be used for shipping purposes.
|1949 - 1953||Jeep||CJ3A|