1976-1986 CJ7 Jeep Frame
Replace your rusty CJ7 Jeep frame with a new custom frame from ThrottleDownKustoms.com. Our frames are 100% manufactured in the USA with precision technology, guaranteed to fit your Jeep. Each frame is CNC mandrel bent. They are literally more precisely made than the OEM frames. TDK frames are a great foundation for your CJ7 rebuild.
This product ships in 6 to 8 months.
Don’t spend hours sanding, grinding and painting that old frame only to have it rust again. Throttle Down Kustoms’ frames are better than OE. Start with a solid frame for your project!
TDK FRAME MANUFACTURING PROCESS
- TDK frames are CNC mandrel bent for better than OEM precision.
- Brackets are CNC laser cut out of 3/16″ and 1/4″ P&O steel plate.
- Frames and brackets are hand welded in Montana.
- Jeep frames are made from 2″ x 4″ rectangular 3/16″ wall A500 tubing.
- Brackets are made with 3/16″ and 1/4″ P&O steel.
INCLUDES MOUNTS FOR:
- Steering Box
- Spring Hangers, Shackle Sleeves
- Skid Plate
- Sway Bar
- Body Mounts, Grille Mount
- Muffler Hanger
- E Brake Cable Holder and passage holes
- Front Bumper
- Rear Crossmember Standard
- Gas Tank
- Proportioning Valve Holes
- Front and Rear Bump Stop Holes
- Front Brake Line Passage Holes and Mounting Holes
- Motor Mount Holes with reinforcing sleeves
- Rear Shock Mounts welded to frame (1976-1986)
- Front Shock Mounts Holes with reinforcing sleeves (1982-1986)
- Front Shock Mounts welded to frame (1976-1981)
- You can have the frame customized to meet your needs. Contact us to learn more.
- All frames are shipped bare metal.
- Throttle Down Kustoms does not offer the stock battery box welded to the frame. The end user will have to reinstall the stock battery tray to the new frame.
- Some stock running boards do not work the same. You may have to modify them to work.
|1976 - 1986||Jeep||CJ7|