1966-1977 Ford Bronco Skid Plate
Throttle Down Kustoms skid kits are serious armor for your 1966-1977 Ford Bronco transmission and transfer case. TDK skids are CNC laser cut and CNC bent for a precise fit. If you’ve ever started grinding to get a handmade skid to fit a frame, you know how important precision manufacturing is. At TDK, we also make Bronco frames with CNC with laser cut and bent precision. So we know exactly how the skid should fit, and exactly where the bolt holes should go.
- Bolt on mounting.
- Removable skid skin so you can service the tranny or transfer case while still supporting it.
- Round hex head skid skin fasteners slide over rocks and you can still get a tool on them.
- Bolts to existing transmission crossmember.
- Will fit all OEM engine, tranny, and transfer case combinations.
- Shipped bare metal.
- 1.5″ diameter, .120″ wall thickness HREW tubing.
- 3/16″ steel plate.
- OEM Frame (only if it is un-modified) There will need to be four holes drilled through OEM Frames to mount correctly.
- TDK Frame. If Skid Plate is ordered with our Bronco Frame or our Coyote Bronco Frame, the four holes that need to be drilled on OEM frames will be drilled and sleeved.
|Dimensions||24 × 32 × 36 in|
Note: Weight and dimensions listed may not represent actual product weight or size and may only be used for shipping purposes.
|1966 - 1977||Ford||Bronco|