1966-1977 Ford Bronco Bumper With Push Bar
At TDK, we offer the highest quality and most ruggedly stylish bumpers you can get.
- Custom Design – Choose your bumper style, light holes, powder coating, and more.
- Made In The USA – We build every bumper in our shop in Moore, Montana.
- Lifetime Warranty – TDK bumper are built to last the lifetime of your Ford.
- Precision Fit – Our bumpers are CNC laser cut for exact fitment.
- Top-Notch Protection – A steel bumper protects your truck better than a factory bumper, and looks great too!
If you’re driving your 1966-1977 Ford to the cabin during elk season, a Throttle Down Kustoms Push Bar might be the best bumper option for you. This steel Push Bar adds rugged style to your truck without overpowering its appearance. Whether you’re simply wanting to upgrade your truck’s factory bumpers or you want protection from on-road hazards such as wildlife, TDK’s bumpers are an ideal option. All TDK bumpers are hand welded in the USA by certified, trained professionals.
All TDK bumpers:
- Are made from solid PNO steel plate, 3/16 or 1/4 inch thick
- Are CNC laser cut for exact and precise fitment
- Can accommodate factory parking sensors
- Offer no-weld mounting, just like the OEM bumpers they replace
- Offer custom design and finish options, and are 100% Made In The USA
Our meticulous production process results in high-quality Push Bar bumpers that can endure the harshest conditions for a lifetime. No one-size-fits-all bumpers from TDK – we can customize your bumper to suit your 1966-1977 Ford . Choose whether you need lighting holes for factory fog lights, provisions for parking sensors, powder coating color, and more. Find the perfect TDK steel push bar bumper for your truck here.
Please note: Factory fog light mounts not available, and the factory tow hook is not accessible. However, all bumpers come with 3/4 inch Clevis mounts with 7/8 inch holes.
|1966 - 1977||Ford||Bronco|