1966-1977 Bronco Frame
Throttle Down Kustoms frames are the best bet for restoring your 1966-1977 Bronco. Our frames are 100% manufactured in the USA from the highest quality steel. They are CNC cut and mandrel bent for precision alignment to your Bronco. If you’ve ever replaced a frame before, you know the importance of an exact fit. Each bolt hole is guaranteed to match up. Trust TDK frames to deliver great welds and perfect fit for your Bronco.
Don’t spend hours sanding, grinding and painting that old frame only to have it rust again. Throttle Down Kustoms’ frames are better than OE. Start with a solid frame for your project!
TDK FRAME MANUFACTURING PROCESS
- TDK frames are CNC mandrel bent for better than OEM precision.
- Brackets are CNC cut out of 3/16″ and 1/4″ P&O plate.
- Frames and brackets are hand welded in Montana.
- Bronco frames are made from 2″x 4″ rectangular 3/16″ wall A500 tubing.
- Brackets are made with 3/16″ and 1/4″ P&O steel.
You can have the frame customized to meet your needs. Contact us to learn more.
Check out a TDK frame on a Bronco at Barrett-Jackson in Scottsdale, AZ.
|Dimensions||170 × 72 × 24 in|
Note: Weight and dimensions listed may not represent actual product weight or size and may only be used for shipping purposes.
|1966 - 1977||Ford||Bronco|