Don't spend hours sanding, grinding and painting that old frame only to have it rust again. Throttle Down Kustoms' frames are better than OE. Start with a solid frame for your project!
Frames start at $2295
TDK Frame Manufacturing Process
- TDK frames are CNC mandrel bent for better than OEM precision.
- Brackets are CNC laser cut out of 3/16" and 1/4" P&O steel plate.
- Frames and brackets are hand welded in Montana.
- Jeep frames are made from 2" x 4" rectangular 3/16" wall A500 tubing.
- Brackets are made with 3/16" and 1/4" P&O steel.
- 1976 TO 1986 CJ Springs with SR $250
- YJ Springs with SR $250
- Sag Steering Mounts n/c
- Bumper Receiver Hitch $250
- Bumper Receiver Hitch with Tire Carrier $675
- Buick V6 Mounts; Chevrolet 350 Mounts; $275 no motor mounts n/c
- Universal Skid Plate Options $400
- You can have the frame customized to meet your needs. Contact us to learn more.
Included Mounting Points
- Throttle Down Kustoms' CJ3A Frames are built without the rear K-style crossmember. Instead, we use a 1/4 steel angle that is CNC water cut with the body mounts cut in. This is stronger than the stock K-style crossmember.
- All frames are shipped bare metal.
- Throttle Down Kustoms does not offer the stock battery box welded to the frame. The end user will have to reinstall the stock battery tray to the new frame.
- Some stock running boards do not work the same. You may have to modify them to work.