Don't spend hours sanding, grinding and painting that old frame only to have it rust again. Throttle Down Kustoms' frames are better than OE. Start with a solid frame for your project!
TDK Frame Manufacturing Process
- TDK frames are CNC mandrel bent for better than OEM precision.
- Brackets are CNC laser cut out of 3/16" and 1/4" P&O steel plate.
- Frames and brackets are hand welded in Montana.
- Jeep frames are made from 2" x 4" rectangular 3/16" wall A500 tubing.
- Brackets are made with 3/16" and 1/4" P&O steel.
Includes mounts for:
- Steering Box
- Spring Hangers, Shackle Sleeves
- Skid Plate
- Sway Bar
- Body Mounts, Grille Mount
- Muffler Hanger
- E Brake Cable Holder and passage holes
- Front Bumper
- Rear Crossmember Standard
- Gas Tank
- Proportioning Valve Holes
- Front and Rear Bump Stop Holes
- Front Brake Line Passage Holes and Mounting Holes
- Motor Mount Holes with reinforcing sleeves
- Rear Shock Mounts welded to frame (1976-1983)
- Front Shock Mounts Holes with reinforcing sleeves (1982-1983)
- Front Shock Mounts welded to frame (1976-1981)
- You can have the frame customized to meet your needs. Contact us to learn more.
- All frames are shipped bare metal.
- Throttle Down Kustoms does not offer the stock battery box welded to the frame. The end user will have to reinstall the stock battery tray to the new frame.
- Some stock running boards do not work the same. You may have to modify them to work.